- 1 tablespoon of ghee (clarified butter) or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- 1 teaspoon of Tumeric
- 1 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 naan
- Yogurt to taste
- Cut the potatoes in to small pieces and pre-cook in the microwave for 3 minutes (or until slightly cooked).
- Chop the onion.
- Add the ghee (or olive oil) to the pan.
- Add the garlic and ginger paste and then onions.
- Add the meat, brown, and then add the spices and stir well.
- Add the tomato puree.
- Add the potatoes and peas.
- Serve in a bowl with bread and yogurt.
You can use frozen peas, just add them straight from the freezer.