The Nature Abroad blog is a surprise hit for me. When I was choosing these links, the traffic spiked and brought it to my attention again. I like this blog because it is something that most of us don’t take into consideration when looking at places to live, especially in new places, but it can make a big difference to your quality of life.
I’ve just published a cookbook influenced by my travels and I thought you might enjoy reading my idea of a gastropub menu. The cookbook demonstrates how you can take local ideas and create a global mindset from your national identity. The blog on Think Globally, Act Locally helps you understand the pitfalls on the way to creating a global mindset.
- How Can I Connect With Nature Abroad?
- Did #80Plates Do Gastropubs Justice?
- Why We Act Local and Forget Global!
- Book Launch: Encierro N’awlins
- Remembering #London2012
- What Can You Tell About Me From My Facebook Self Portrait?
- Is a Company Your Romantic Rival?
- The British Way: Queueing To Be An Astronaut!
Subscribe to this mailing list.